Sunday, December 7, 2014

Here On The Corner Fashion Event


Here On The Corner is a local shop located in Tempe that sells men and women clothing from local designers, and it has become one of my favorite places to visit. So when I heard that they were holding an event for fashion lovers on November 12th, I had to go!

That night Here On The Corner was full of bloggers, students, and fashion enthusiasts. Besides the shop being full of fashion lovers, there were cookies, hot chocolate, and covered marshmallows that were there for the taking.

When I went to check in for the event we were asked who our fashion idol is. I however had no idea who to pick because there are so many! I ended up going with Alexa Chung. They then handed me a name tag that read Alexa Chung on it. There were people walking around with name tags reading Beyonce, Alex Turner, Jay-Z, and any other person you could imagine.

Before leaving, I had to make a purchase, because I've taken it upon myself to buy one item whenever I walk into that store. This time around I got sunglasses, because you can never have too many sunglasses!



Keep checking back for more blog posts! I plan to start reviewing products as well, so if you're interested in having me review your product send me an email.





No comments:

Post a Comment