Sunday, December 21, 2014

Night Time Coffee Stops

In every city there is an abundance of coffee shops, so sometimes it can be really hard to pick the right one to go to. I'm no expert on which coffee shops to go to in Phoenix/Tempe, but I can guarantee that Cartel Coffee Lab in Tempe is amazing! The atmosphere in the shop is relaxed, which is what I love about it. I also love how it's designed. The coffee shop has sacks and sacks of coffee beans on one side and couches, tables, and chairs all around the shop. As soon as I walked into the shop, a strong smell of coffee hit me and that's when I knew that whatever I ordered was going to be great.


Cartel is known mainly for their coffee, obviously, but because I'm more of a tea fan I decided to get some hot Chai tea. I had the option of adding espresso to it, but since it was pretty late I decided to go with normal Chai tea. The thing that I loved about their Chai tea was the thick, creamy foam that was on top of it. This aspect of the tea is probably why I think that it was one of the best Chai teas that I've ever had!

So if you ever find yourself in Tempe, be sure to visit Cartel Coffee Lab. There's also a location in Downtown Phoenix!






No comments:

Post a Comment