Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Missguided and Urban Outfitters Haul

Hello there lovelies! I decided to mix it up a little bit today and do a haul post. This haul consists of Missguided and Urban Outfitters.


First off, let's start with Urban Outfitters! I literally am obsessed with Urban Outfitters and usually
have a hard time leaving the store. This time around I went in and probably tried on 10-15 clothing items and ended up buying only three items. It's not that I didn't love the other items, it's just that if I were to buy everything I wanted in that store I would end up penniless!

I ended up purchasing this super cute Kimchi Blue lace dress in maroon, BDG high rise black skinny jeans, and a Kimchi Blue sweater. All of which I'm in love with.



This was my first time buying anything from Missguided so I wasn't sure what to expect, but I can easily say that I would definitely buy something from them again. One thing that did have me a little frustrated though was the fact that I never received an email stating whether or not my package had been shipped. However, I was able to view my order online and track it, so it ended up working just fine.


I ended up purchasing the super cute Dot Shift Dress from them and a simple pair of Kelly Leggings in black. I'm very fond of the dress, and can't wait to wear it out! The leggings are a little baggy in certain areas, however, they're super comfortable so I'm definitely keeping them.

Urban Outfitters: 

Missguided: 

No comments:

Post a Comment